Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hermitage Adventures #1

#HermitageAdventures. Yes, it was a microwave in the box. The hugest microwave I have ever seen. It must weigh 40 pounds. Between removing the dead appliance and coaxing the new one into place, I spent the remainder of my strength for the day.

So this morning I am having TWO cups of coffee, courtesy electric kettle. Still no gas, but after digging out an electric skillet and pot, I was able to cook some rice and the hamburger I salvaged from the dead freezer.

Tonight I will make fried rice with the leftovers.

It's HOT today, so outdoor activities wait until evening. Meanwhile, laundry, making the bed with actual sheets, doing the monthly med set, and sending in documentation for the complaint about movers.

May the Blessed Bambina smile on you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment